-- HOW TO USE THIS WEB SITE --
To find out how to list YOUR upcoming Gospel events on this web site and for advertising rates,
To find LOCAL Gospel events happening in a specific city across the USA or around the world, click
This web site is updated every Thursday at 9 a.m. ET
-- Upcoming Events --
Album Releases (by date)
* April 1st, 2020: Gospel USA Magazine will release its next Gospel music compilation CD entitled,
"Artists Favorites, Volume 28" -- coming in our April - June 2020 issue.
All Gospel groups, artists, choirs, etc. everywhere can have their favorite original Gospel song placed on this popular
CD series and postal mailed to key Gospel industry personnel nationwide. Price starts at just $350. For details, call Cecil Brown at
305-234-8689 or visit www.gospelusamagazine.com.
Anniversary Celebrations (listed by state, date)
* None advertised
Award Presentations in the USA (listed alphabetically)
Gospel Choice Music Awards
* June 26th - 27th, 2020: The 26th Annual Gospel Choice Music Awards will be held in Atlanta, GA.
For itinerary, nomination procedures, performance & sponsorship opportunities and more – visit
www.gospelchoicemusicawards.com. Jeffery E. Holmes is Founder.
Gospel Hip Hop Awards
* May 23rd, 2020: The Gospel Hip Hop Awards 2020, with Caribbean Gospel, Gospel
Reggae, Spoken Word and more categories, will be held in Atlanta, GA. For more information,
and search for Gospel Hip Hop Awards or call 678-538-8743. Jay Williams is Founder.
Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards
* October 2020 TBA: The 51st Annual GMA (Gospel Music Association) Dove Awards will be held in Tennessee.
For the 2020 nominees and more information as it becomes available, visit
Gospel Radio Awards
* March 9th, 2020: Soar Radio presents The Gospel Radio Awards 2020 at Heartland Community Church in Rockford, IL. This annual event features
some of Gospel's top names. For more information about this nationally-televised event, visit
* January 2021 TBA: The 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards will be presented at the Staples Center in Los Angeles,
CA and will also be televised nationwide. This popular annual event covers all genres of music, including Gospel and Christian.
For more details as they become available, visit
Prayze Factor People's Choice Awards
* September 17th - 20th, 2020: The 2020 Prayze Factor Awards Season 13 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia.
For the full itinerary, voting schedules, finalists & honorees, performance & sponsorship opportunities and more
www.prayzefactorawards.com or call Pastor T, President &
Founder, at 678-383-0019.
Rhythm of Gospel Awards
* June 24th - 27th, 2020: The 12th Annual Rhythm Of Gospel Awards will be held in Birmingham, AL.
The host hotel is the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 1000 Riverchase Galleria, Hoover, AL 35244. For the 2020 itinerary,
nominees, registration, performance & sponsorship ops and more – visit www.therhythmofgospelawards.com
or call Dr. Mark Rogers, Founder, at 210-745-5858 ext. 109.
S&M Gospel Indie Music Awards
* July 25th, 2020: The 6th Annual S&M Gospel Indie Music Awards will be held at The Restoration Worship
Center, 734 Falls Road, Rocky Mount, NC 27804. Rev. Luther Barnes, Pastor. For more info, call
434-755-3525 or visit
www.smgospelawards.com. Stephanie Williams McDonald is CEO & Founder.
* October 2020 TBA: The 2020 Spin Awards will be held in the Atlanta, Georgia area. This
event honors those who spin the Gospel message -- including radio stations, announcers, hosts, podcasters
and DJs. For the 2020 nominees (as they become available), tickets, sponsorship opportunities, host hotel
and more details, search for The Spin Awards on
* March 27th, 2020: The 35th Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards will be held at the Orleans Arena,
4500 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89103. For nominees, performers, tickets and more information,
Tampa Bay Gospel Awards
* October 2nd - 3rd, 2020: The 6th Annual Tampa Bay Gospel Awards will be held in Tampa, Florida. For
the 2020 nominees, performers, venue and more info as it becomes available, visit
or call Jorad Holmes, CEO & Founder, at 941-526-0577.
Texas Gospel Music Excellence Awards
* February 13th - 16th, 2020: The 22nd Annual Texas Gospel Music Excellence Awards 2020 will be held at the Marriott South at Hobby Airport Hotel, 9100 Gulf
Freeway, Houston, TX 77017. For voting schedules, inquiries, showcase ops, vendor ops, nominees (when available), itinerary and more, visit
www.tgmeahouston.strikingly.com or call Pastor Larry Davies,
Founder, at 281-943-3573.
Voices Of Gospel Music Awards
* September 11th - 12th, 2020: The 5th Annual Voices Of Gospel Music Awards will be held in Mobile, Alabama.
For the host hotel and a list of the 2020 nominees, voting, sponsorship & vendor opportunities, tickets and
more details, visit www.vogma.org or call 251-268-9585. Rev. Gary Johnson
is CEO & Founder.
Book Releases (listed by date)
* None advertised
Concert Tours (listed by date)
* None advertised
Concerts (listed by state, date)
* May 10th, 2020 (Mother's Day): A Mother's Day Celebration featuring Shirley Caesar,
Fred Hammond, The Clark Sisters and Charles Jenkins will be held at the James L. Knight Center, 400
SE 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33131. 5 pm. Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000.
(Photo: Shirley Caesar).
* March 8th, 2020: The 2nd Annual Homecoming Concert of Paul Porter & The Christianaires will be
held at Lawrence County High School, 713 W Thomas Jolly Drive, Monticello, MS 39654. Guests include The Canton
Spirituals, The Jackson Southernaires, Men Of The Cross, Zacardi Cortez, Blest By 4 and others. Hosts are
Pastor Tyrone Lindsey and Bishop Neal Roberson. For more information, call 662-812-9101.
(Photo: Paul Porter).
* March 6th - 7th, 2020: Unity and Peace Workshop & Concert featuring Grammy, Dove and Stellar
Award-winning Gospel artist Donald Lawrence will be held at Antioch Community Church, 505 N 20th Street,
Waco, TX 76707. The Workshop will be held on March 6th. Registration fee is $20. Concert tickets
are on sale at
www.EventBrite.com. Early admission is $25, general admission is $30 and VIP tickets are $40.
There will be special guests honored from the city of Waco who have impacted the community. For more
details, call 254-498-1346 or send email to email@example.com. (Photo: Donald Lawrence). view flyer
Conferences (listed by state, date)
* July 7th - 9th, 2020: The 27th Annual Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International Conference
will be held at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, 6000 West Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34746
(Orlando area). Guest speakers include Presiding Bishop Joseph Walker. For more information and registration,
. (Photo: Presiding Bishop Joseph Walker).
* April 23rd - 25th, 2020: The National Association of Gospel Promoters, Managers, Radio & TV Personalities
presents their 22nd Annual Conference and Black-Tie Gala to be held at the Hilton Hotel, Atlanta Airport,
1031 Virginia Avenue, Atlanta, GA. For registration, sponsorship opportunities and more information, call
Minister Barbara McLaughlin, President & Founder, at 267-980-2079. (Photo: Minister Barbara McLaughlin).
* September 10th - 12th, 2020: Woman Thou Art Loosed Homecoming The Grand Finale will be held in Atlanta,
GA. Phenomenal speakers, guests and artists will give you the strategic vision to propel your life into the
next dimension. For venue, area hotels, itinerary and more details, visit www.WTAL.org. (Photo: Bishop T.D. Jakes).
* March 3rd - 5th, 2020: The 53rd Annual Board Meeting of the Gospel Music Workshop of America – GMWA
will be held at the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel, 777 Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA 23510. For the event
itinerary, registration information and more details, visit
www.gmwanational.net. (Photo: Bishop Albert L. Jamison, Jr., Chairman of the Board).
Conventions (listed by state, date)
* January 2021 TBA: The 30th Annual American Gospel Quartet Convention will be held in Birmingham,
Alabama. For performers, venue, itinerary and more information as it becomes available, visit
. (Photo: Rev. George W. and Dr. Jackie Stewart, Founders.)
* July 18th - 24th, 2020: The 2020 National Convention of the Gospel Music Workshop of America – GMWA
will be held in Kansas City, MO. For registration forms, area hotels, itinerary and more info as it becomes
available, visit www.gmwanational.net
. Rev. James Cleveland, Founder.
Cruises and Retreats (listed by date)
* June 12th - 16th, 2020 (the weekend before Father's Day): Gospel USA Magazine's 8th Annual Gospel Fellowship Cruise & Retreat travels
to Nassau, Bahamas. Join Publisher Cecil L. Brown along with independent gospel groups, artists and
fans from across the USA for a full weekend of music, ministry, fellowship and fun! For rates, itinerary,
performers and more (as it becomes available), visit
www.GospelFellowshipRetreat.com or call 305-234-8689.
Worship Services (one-night only events, listed by date)
March - November 2019
* A Night Of Hope with Joel & Victoria Osteen takes place in several popular US cities. Here is the current itinerary:
3/15 (Phoenix, AZ); 4/5 (Rosemont, IL); 7/19 (Anaheim, CA); 8/16 (Philadelphia, PA); 10/5 (Newark, NJ); 10/11 (Atlanta, GA);
and 11/1 (Baltimore, MD). For more information, visit www.joelosteen.com. (Photo: Joel Osteen).